Who we are
About Photonics Israel Society:
Photonics Israel is the cluster of the Photonics entities in Israel.
We are operating within the AEAI*– The Association of Engineers, Architects and Graduates in Technological Sciences in Israel.
Joining forces of all the members in the photonics ecosystem in Israel, in order to enable significant growth of the photonics entities, the national economy and promote international cooperation.
How do we operate?
- Enhancing cooperation between all Photonics entities in Israel.
- Establishing communication channels with the international photonics community.
- Promoting the needs of the industry at the national level.
- Intensifying Photonics education and training at all levels.
- Participating in international committees and forums.
Photonics Israel is a member of the GPA – Global photonics Alliance.
- GPA is an organization that includes representatives from tenths of photonics clusters all over the world.
- The GPA facilitate a lot the communication between photonics companies in different countries
Haim Rousso as the Co-Chairman of photonics Israel is a member of the board of stakeholders of Photonics 21
Photonics 21 is the European technology platform for photonics. The platform represents the European photonics community from industry and research organizations and develops the European photonics strategy for future research and innovation in Europe. There are 2,500 members at Photonics 21